Richard "Rick" Bange is a private equity attorney in Holland & Knight's Charlotte office. Mr. Bange focuses his practice on representing private equity sponsors and public and private companies in evaluating, structuring and negotiating mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and investment transactions, including leveraged buyouts, growth equity investments, mergers, stock and asset acquisitions and sales, mezzanine investments and recapitalizations.
Mr. Bange also has extensive experience representing private equity sponsors in obtaining senior secured and high-yield financing for leveraged acquisitions and recapitalizations, including through cash flow-based and asset-based senior secured credit facilities and the issuance of high-yield bonds. Additionally, he is well versed in representing issuers of equity securities in initial and follow-on public offerings.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- University of Virginia, B.A.
- New York
- North Carolina
- University of Virginia, College of Arts & Sciences, Benefactors Society Board
- Alexander Youth Network, Board of Directors
- Levine Museum of the New South, Board of Directors
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2020-2023; Corporate Law, 2021-2023
- The Legal 500 USA, Energy Transactions: Conventional Power, 2021; M&A Middle Market, 2015-2017
- Chambers USA – America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, North Carolina, Corporate/M&A, 2012-2021
- IFLR1000, The Guide to the World's Leading Financial Law Firms, 2019
- Client Service All-Star, The BTI Consulting Group Inc., 2015