Hunter W. Bezner is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office and a member of the firm's Litigation Section. Mr. Bezner focuses his practice on various litigation and dispute resolution matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Bezner served as a law clerk to the Honorable J. Brett Busby of the Supreme Court of Texas. Previously, Mr. Bezner also served as a law clerk to the Honorable J. Campbell Barker of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
While in law school, Mr. Bezner was a member of the Virginia Journal of International Law. Additionally, Mr. Bezner participated in the school's U.S. Supreme Court Litigation Clinic.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., Economics, magna cum laude
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., International Business, University Honors
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Terry Foundation Scholar, The University of Texas at Austin, 2014-2018