Christopher C. Brockman
Christopher C. Brockman is an Orlando real estate attorney and serves as the deputy practice group leader for Holland & Knight's Southeast Real Estate Group.
Mr. Brockman has practiced in Central Florida for over 35 years. He focuses his practice in the area of real estate law, with special emphasis on commercial real estate transactions, including commercial leasing matters. For the last 20 years, his practice has focused on counseling Fortune 25 clients in the acquisition and development of commercial real estate.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.A.
- Orlando, Inc., Board of Directors
- Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida, Chairman, Board of Directors
- 90.7 WMFE, Vice Chairman, Board of Trustees
- The Kimball Foundation, former Chairman
- Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law, Florida State University College of Law, former Editor-in-Chief
- American Bar Association
- Influencer in Retail Real Estate - Holland & Knight's Retail Development and Leasing Team, GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum, 2023
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2013-2022
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2007, 2012-2022
- Florida Legal Elite, Florida Trend magazine, 2013-2019, 2021
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021
- Chambers USA - America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Real Estate, 2013-2016
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated