Brian K. Cary is a Charlotte real estate attorney who focuses his practice on commercial real estate development and investment matters. Mr. Cary has extensive commercial real estate experience in a wide range of projects, including retail developments, restaurants, shopping centers, mixed-use developments, office buildings, renewable energy projects and industrial and manufacturing facilities.
Mr. Cary regularly represents real estate developers, asset managers and financial institutions, as well as industrial, manufacturing and retail clients. He advises clients in matters involving the acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing and management of commercial real estate.
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A.
- North Carolina
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- University of Richmond Law Review
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2014-2023
- North Carolina Super Lawyers magazine, 2011, 2012