Arantxa Cuadrado is a litigation attorney who focuses on international arbitration and is based in Holland & Knight's New York office. Ms. Cuadrado has handled commercial and investment arbitrations administered by the main arbitral institutions, including the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR) and International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), and governed by the laws of common law and civil law jurisdictions. She assists clients in English, French and Spanish, and has experience in disputes involving the mining and transport sectors, among other industries.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Cuadrado trained at the international arbitration teams of two leading Swiss law firms where she was involved in commercial and investment arbitrations. She also worked as an ad honorem assistant at the United Nations' International Law Commission and as an intern at the United Nations' Committee on the Rights of the Child.
- Columbia Law School, LL.M.
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, M.A., International Law
- Universidad de Valencia, J.D., with honors
- New York
- Club Español del Arbitraje
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- Swiss Arbitration Association
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, Columbia University Law School, 2017
- Parker School of Foreign and Comparative Law Recognition, Columbia University Law School, 2017
- Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies, Ramón Areces Foundation, 2011-2013
- Collaboration in University Departments Scholarship, Spanish Ministry of Education, 2010-2011
- Extraordinary Law Degree Award, Universidad de Valencia, 2011