Brian T. Daigle is a San Francisco asset finance attorney who focuses his practice on all aspects of transactional global finance, with an emphasis on secured lending transactions. He is experienced in a broad range of corporate matters and cross-border transactions, including financing transactions relating to aviation assets and involving private equity funds and hedge funds.
Mr. Daigle has in-depth knowledge of transportation finance matters and has counseled aircraft lessors, airlines and financiers on numerous complex transactions. His experience includes working with major United States and offshore investment funds, U.S. money-center banks and European and Asian banks doing business in the United States.
- Represented an administrative agent in documenting, negotiating and closing a $325 million warehouse financing facility for a European helicopter lessor
- Represented lenders and an administrative agent in connection with the financing, sale and lease assignment of numerous portfolios of Airbus and Boeing aircraft
- Represented lenders and an administrative agent in connection with financing portfolios of aircraft engines
- Represented a U.S. airline in its purchase negotiations with Airbus and Boeing for new aircraft, as well as its negotiations of important maintenance contracts with various maintenance providers
- Handled a wide range of financing matters involving private equity funds – including management fee credit facilities, numerous subscription credit facilities and facilities secured by pools of loans
- Represented a borrower in a syndicated revolving credit facility with a commitment of $2.5 billion, secured by a pool hedge fund interests
- Represented a borrower in a $700 million term loan facility involving numerous insurance companies, secured by a pool of private equity fund interests
- Completed numerous secured financing transactions for major U.S. banking institutions
- Handled numerous private placements of unsecured notes for a privately held real estate development company
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A.
- New York
- International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT)
- The Legal 500 USA, Asset Finance and Leasing, 2016; Aviation and Air Travel: Finance, 2018, 2019
- Rising Star, Southern California Super Lawyers magazine, 2013-2018