Sam Dennis is a private wealth services attorney in Holland & Knight's Los Angeles office. Ms. Dennis focuses her practice on trusts and estates litigation.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Dennis was a 2021 fall law clerk for a regional law firm, where she gained experience in general liability litigation. She also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Elaine Lu in the Los Angeles County Superior Court in California.
While in law school, Ms. Dennis was a member of the Negotiation Honors Program and served as a lead articles editor for the Southwestern Law Review.
- Southwestern University School of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.A.
- Entertainment Law Society, Southwestern University School of Law, 2018 - 2020
- Women's Law Association, Southwestern University School of Law, 2018-2021
- Bisong Acapella Group, Southwestern University School of Law, 2018-2021