Rebecca Durham is a privacy attorney in Holland & Knight’s San Francisco office and a member of the Data Strategy, Security & Privacy Team. Ms. Durham handles a range of litigation matters with a focus on the defense of businesses in consumer class and individual actions, including privacy, wiretap claims, consumer protection and unfair business practices.
Ms. Durham advises large and small companies on consumer protection and data privacy issues related to the California Invasion of Privacy Act (CIPA), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) and similar federal and state laws.
In addition, Ms. Durham is a Certified Information Privacy Professional in the United States (CIPP/US) and Europe (CIPP/E) with the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Durham worked as an associate for an international law firm.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- Stanford University, B.A., Psychology, with distinction
- American Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Dillard Writing Fellow, University of Virginia School of Law, 2015-2016
- Academic All-American, Stanford University, 2007-2011
- Phi Beta Kappa