Ian Epperson-Temple is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Boston office and is a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice.
Mr. Epperson-Temple represents clients through all stages of litigation in state and federal courts, as well as in alternative dispute resolution forums, including mediations and arbitrations. Mr. Epperson-Temple's litigation experience includes representing clients in complex commercial disputes and class action lawsuits against allegations of white collar crime, fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination and misappropriation of trade secrets.
In addition, Mr. Epperson-Temple has experience defending claims brought under various consumer protection statutes, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), as well as the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) and Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA).
While in law school, Mr. Epperson-Temple received The Honorable Chief Justice Roderick L. Ireland Juvenile Justice & Advocacy Award presented by the Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association for his dedication to youth mentorship and academic development throughout the Greater Boston area.
Prior to law school, Mr. Epperson-Temple served as an AmeriCorps member in Boston Public Schools (BPS) through City Year Inc. and Playworks, where he continues his service in varying capacities with both organizations.
- New England School of Law, J.D.
- Morehouse College, B.A.
- Playworks New England, Leadership Council, 2021-Present
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Judicial Administration Section Council, 2018-Present
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association, 2017-Present
- City Year Inc., Boston Legal Community Breakfast, 2017-Present
- Massachusetts Department of Youth Services, Future Stars Basketball Program, 2015-Present
- Rising Star, Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine, 2021-2023
- Justice Roderick L. Ireland Juvenile Justice & Advocacy Award, Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association, 2017