Chloe Farrar is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office and member of the firm's Financial Services Team. Ms. Farrar handles a wide range of financial service issues, including representing financial institutions, business entities and private capital funds in connection with lending and investment transactions.
During law school, Ms. Farrar participated in the Corporate Counsel Externship Program and the Small and Mid-Size Firm Externship Program, where she gained exposure to corporate legal departments and patent drafting. She was also active in the Black Law Students Association (BLSA).
Prior to law school, Ms. Farrar worked in the semi-conductor industry, where she led information technology project teams.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, M.S., Information Engineering & Management
- Southern Methodist University, M.S., Operations Research
- Southern Methodist University, B.S., Management Science and Mathematics
- Dallas Bar Association
- Minority Academic Achievement Award, Southern Methodist University, 2012