Evan Friedland is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office, where he represents clients in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and the issuance of representations and warranties insurance (RWI) policies.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Friedland represented clients in a wide range of corporate matters, including M&A, restructurings, joint ventures and the preparation of entity governance documents, such as shareholder and operating agreements.
During law school, Mr. Friedland interned for the Honorable Robert N. Scola of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and gained experience as a law clerk in private practice.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Miami, B.S., Sports Administration, magna cum laude
- New York
- University of Miami Inter-American Law Review, 2016
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2023
- HOPE Pro Bono Challenge Award, University of Miami School of Law, 2018