Luis Garcia is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice and Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance Team. Mr. Garcia focuses his practice on matters involving general commercial and corporate litigation, as well as governmental investigative and enforcement proceedings.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Garcia served as judicial intern to the Honorable John J. O'Sullivan and the Honorable Lurana S. Snow of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
During law school, Mr. Garcia was executive managing editor of the Florida Law Review. He also served as president of the Latin Law Students Association.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., cum laude
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- Recognition of Extraordinary Service, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2022
- Book Award, Professional Responsibility, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2021