Elizabeth A. Gaskins is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Chicago office and a member of the firm's Corporate Services Team. Ms. Gaskins focuses her practice on a variety of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), private equity, and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight in her current position, Ms. Gaskins was a summer associate in the firm's Chicago office, where she gained experience working with a wide range of attorneys across several practice groups. She also served as a law clerk at the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Indiana.
While in law school, Ms. Gaskins served on the editorial board of the Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business as the managing notes editor. In addition, Ms. Gaskins participated in the school's Seigle Clinic for Immigrant Youth and Families, where she represented clients in their immigration matters and at hearings before the Chicago immigration court.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.A., cum laude
- Illinois State Bar Association, 2023-Present
- Chicago Bar Association, 2023-Present
- Dean's List, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 2022-2023
- President's Honor Roll, University of Florida, 2018-2019
- Dean's List, University of Florida, 2018