Sanaa M. Ghanim is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office and a member of the Tax Practice. Ms. Ghanim focuses her practice on federal, state and local taxation matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Ghanim was a summer associate in the firm's Dallas office, where she gained experience in tax, finance and labor and employment matters.
While in law school, Ms. Ghanim served as an articles editor for the International Law Review Association. She also participated in Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) clinics, aiding qualifying individuals in the pro bono preparation of tax and other regulatory forms.
In addition, Ms. Ghanim externed for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Southern Methodist University, B.A., English, cum laude
- Southern Methodist University, B.A., Human Rights, with distinction
- Hatton W. Sumners Scholar, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2020-2023
- "M" Award, Southern Methodist University, 2020
- Phi Beta Kappa