Paul Greenwood is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight's Birmingham office. Mr. Greenwood helps clients facing bankruptcy disputes, litigation, loan workouts, restructuring and complex real estate issues. Banks, landlords, title insurance companies, real estate developers, mortgage servicers, health insurance companies and other clients value his experience litigating, negotiating, documenting and resolving complex matters.
Mr. Greenwood represents lenders with commercial real estate projects, construction loans and other transactional matters. He also resolves title issues for property owners and title insurance companies when mortgages or deeds are defective or when the property is sold for delinquent taxes.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D., cum laude
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham, B.S.
- Birmingham Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section, Chair, 2017
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, 2018-2024; Litigation - Bankruptcy, Real Estate Law, 2021-2024
- Rising Star, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine