Brian P. Hanafin is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Orlando office. Mr. Hanafin's practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings, strategic investments, corporate services and corporate governance. He represents individuals and public and private companies engaged in a diverse range of industries, including healthcare, private equity, technology, real estate, infrastructure and energy.
In addition, Mr. Hanafin represents nonprofit entities with respect to tax and corporate issues.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Notre Dame, B.S., Accounting
- Cannonball Kids' cancer Foundation Inc., Board Member
- Notre Dame Club of Greater Orlando
- Tiger Bay Club of Central Florida
- Children's Home Society, Central Florida Division, Former Board Member
- Turning Point of Central Florida, Inc., Former Board Member