Brian P. Hanafin is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Orlando office. Mr. Hanafin's practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings, strategic investments, and corporate governance. He represents individuals and public and private companies engaged in a diverse range of industries, including healthcare, private equity, technology, real estate, infrastructure and energy.
In addition, Mr. Hanafin represents nonprofit entities with respect to tax and corporate issues.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Notre Dame, B.S., Accounting
- Cannonball Kids' cancer Foundation Inc., Board of Directors
- Notre Dame Club of Greater Orlando
- Tiger Bay Club of Central Florida
- Children's Home Society, Central Florida Division, Former Board Member
- Turning Point of Central Florida, Inc., Former Board Member