Jim Harris is a commercial finance attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Mr. Harris assists lenders and borrowers in the negotiation and closing of working capital lines of credit and senior credit facilities to fund growth through acquisition and development.
Mr. Harris' experience covers single-lender and syndicated commercial finance transactions, including matters involving senior and subordinated credit facilities, asset-based loans, cash-flow lending and structured investments.
In addition, Mr. Harris has in-depth knowledge of healthcare receivable lending, asset-based lending, second lien financing, debtor-in-possession financing and senior note offerings.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., History
- Tennessee Bas Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- American Health Law Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Banking and Finance Law, 2024