Julia A. Harrison is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Tampa office. Ms. Harrison focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), securities, corporate governance and general corporate matters. She advises public and private clients on all aspects of their business operations, from corporate governance and risk management to M&A, dispositions, joint ventures, spinoffs, securities filings and other growth opportunities.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Harrison served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Sean P. Flynn of the U. S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
During law school, Ms. Harrison served as a research editor for the Florida Law Review and worked as a research assistant to an environmental and artificial intelligence (AI) law professor. Additionally, she assisted veterans with denial of benefits appeals while participating in the Veterans and Servicemembers Legal Clinic. Ms. Harrison graduated third in her law school class.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., History and Political Science, cum laude
- University of Florida, Certificate, International Relations
- The Florida Bar
- Book Award, Copyright Law, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2021
- Book Award, Environmental Law, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2021
- Book Award, Florida Criminal Procedure, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2021
- Book Award, Torts, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2020