Shane A. Hart is an of counsel in Holland & Knight's Tampa office and a member of the firm’s Private Wealth Services Group. He represents clients in estate planning and trust/estate administration matters. His practice focuses on developing comprehensive estate plans for clients in a way that minimizes taxes while achieving other desired goals. He also counsels trustees in the administration of trusts and personal representatives in the administration of estates, including the preparation of necessary court filings and the estate tax return.
In the community, Mr. Hart is active in the Professional Advisory Network for the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay. He serves on the Board of Directors for the Henry Mitchell Elementary Foundation. He also serves on the Estate and Trust Tax Planning Committee for the Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar. He is active with the Tampa Bay Estate Planning Council where he has served as president and Board member. In addition, Mr. Hart has served on the Board of Directors for Meals on Wheels, the Planned Giving Committee for the Hillsborough Education Foundation and the Planned Giving Committee for the local chapter of the American Red Cross.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., with honors
- University of Florida, B.S., Business Administration/Finance, with high honors
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation
- Tampa Bay Estate Planning Council
- Professional Advisory Network for the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
- The Florida Bar – Taxation Section and Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Trusts and Estates, 2014-2022; Tax Law, 2015-2022
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2014-2021
- Florida Legal Elite, Florida Trend magazine, 2014
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated