Kyle T. Hershey is a corporate attorney who represents both public and private companies, including private equity funds. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, including public and private acquisitions, and other general corporate and securities matters.
During law school, Mr. Hershey was a member of the University of Miami International and Comparative Law Review.
- Represented W Schonbek LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of WAC, in the acquisition of the assets of Swarovski Lighting, Ltd.
- Represented Pine Tree Equity IV LP in its acquisition of Shortridge Academy LLC, a leading therapeutic boarding school in New Hampshire that supports the cognitive, emotional and social development of bright, yet struggling adolescents
- Represented PeopleShare Inc., a Trivest portfolio company, in its acquisition of Best Practices Staffing, an Illinois-based provider of staffing services
- Represented Lincoln Road Global Management LLC, a Miami-based private equity firm, in connection with its investment in Pro-Tec Fire & Safety, a leading provider of fire extinguisher and safety services in the Southeastern United States
- Represented MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) on its $420 million acquisition of INTREN, LLC, one of the largest private energy distribution contractors in the country
- Represented Brenock Technology, Inc., a software development and project management company and its equity holders in connection in its sale and 50% equity investment to Tideworks Technology, Inc.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Maryland, B.S., Kinesiological Sciences, magna cum laude
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine, Rising Star, 2018-2021