Ashley M. Ingraham
Ashley M. Ingraham is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. She primarily represents financial institutions, capital companies, business credit divisions and private capital funds in connection with their lending and investment transactions, including asset-based lending, cash-flow lending, real estate financing and senior debt financing. Ms. Ingraham also counsels senior lenders, subordinated lenders and equity investors in the complex intercreditor arrangements critical to various types of transactions.
In addition, Ms. Ingraham also represents clients in mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate matters.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- The University of Texas at Austin, MPA, with high honors
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., with high honors
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association
- Rising Star, Texas Super Lawyers magazine, 2018-2022
- College Scholar, University of Texas at Austin
- Texas Sommerfeld Scholar, University of Texas at Austin