William "Bill" Jackson is a partner in Holland & Knight's Century City office and a member of the firm's Real Estate Practice Group. Mr. Jackson focuses his practice on the representation of institutional investors, family offices, fund sponsors and developers in complex real estate private equity, investment, joint venture, development, acquisition, disposition and financing transactions.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Jackson was a partner and member of the executive committee at a boutique national real estate law firm in Los Angeles.
- Representation of an institutional real estate private equity fund in connection with a programmatic real estate joint venture investment program
- Representation of an institutional real estate private equity fund in connection with a programmatic real estate emerging manager joint venture investment program
- Representation of an institutional real estate private equity fund in connection with the acquisition and disposition of a national hospitality portfolio
- Representation of a major real estate developer in connection with the acquisition, financing and development of multiple mixed-use development projects in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Representation of an institutional real estate investment company in connection with the recapitalization of a national multifamily developer and the financing of a national multifamily development portfolio
- Representation of a private real estate development company in connection with the acquisition, financing and development of multiple multifamily development projects in the Salt Lake City, Utah, area
- Representation of a family office in connection with the joint venture financing of various multifamily and resort development projects
- Stanford Law School, J.D.
- Stanford University, B.A., Economics
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Southern California Super Lawyers magazine, Real Estate Law, 2022, 2023
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2020-2024