Audrey Kirschenbaum is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office. Ms. Kirschenbaum focuses her practice in commercial real estate and finance law.
Ms. Kirschenbaum represents local and national lenders in real estate finance transactions. She regularly works with national banks, regional and community banks, private lenders and life insurance companies. In addition to her lending work, Ms. Kirschenbaum assists real estate developers and private equity companies with their investment needs. Her practice includes conducting due diligence, reviewing title and survey, evaluating risk, reviewing leases and obtaining land-use entitlements. Ms. Kirschenbaum has also advised clients on the terms of various entity formation documents, including joint venture and operating agreements.
During law school, Ms. Kirschenbaum was elected as the general editor of the University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy. She also worked as a research assistant for a real property and land use planning professor. In addition, Ms. Kirschenbaum served as a teaching assistant for legal writing, appellate advocacy, and trial practice and was a judicial intern for the Honorable Bruce E. Reinhart in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Actively represents a national bank in all aspects of real estate finance, including office, retail industrial, marinas, land and all other real estate financing facilities
- Represented a national bank in a $100 million construction loan
- Represented a bank in a series of loans secured by various fractured condominium projects throughout Florida
- Represented a bank in a $27.5 million acquisition loan secured by a branded hotel
- Represented a private lender in a $20 million acquisition loan
- Represented a multifamily developer in the acquisition of a vacant parcel, reviewing entitlements and obtaining construction financing from a global bank
- Represented a developer in a $140 million loan secured by 10 properties located throughout the U.S.
- Represented a national company in evaluating the real estate components of the acquisition of operating companies
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Florida State University, B.S., Public Relations, magna cum laude
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Trial Practice, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2020
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legal Research, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2019