Andrew Klair is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's San Francisco office and a member of the firm's West Coast Litigation Group.
Mr. Klair handles complex litigation matters, with a particular focus on commercial disputes. Additionally, he has experience with alcohol beverage licensing and assists clients throughout the alcohol licensing process in California and Alaska.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Klair interned at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in San Francisco. He also has extensive experience in the brewing industry in California and Colorado.
Mr. Klair has received awards and recognition for his work with homeless clients in the San Francisco Bay area. During law school, Mr. Klair served on the executive board of the Homeless Legal Services Program at University of California Hastings College of the Law. He worked with homeless individuals to direct them to available legal services, as well as helped homeless shelter residents to clear outstanding criminal warrants in their name.
- University of California College of the Law, San Francisco, J.D., magna cum laude
- Adams State University, B.S., Business Administration
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Hastings Law Review, Executive Notes Editor, 2019-2020
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021
- Crystal Award - Homeless Shelter Clinic, Justice & Diversity Center of the Bar Association of San Francisco, 2020
- Outstanding Achievement in Pro Bono, University of California Hastings College of the Law, 2020
- Thurston Society, University of California Hastings College of the Law, 2018-2020
- UC Hastings Honor Society, University of California Hastings College of the Law, 2018-2020
- Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services, California Lawyers Association, 2018, 2019
- Milton D. Green Citation, University of California Hastings College of the Law, 2018
- Distinguished Student Scholarship, University of California Hastings College of the Law, 2018
- Order of the Coif