Morgan J. Kleoppel is an attorney at Holland & Knight's Dallas office and a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. Ms. Kleoppel handles a wide variety of legal issues in the financial, employment, hospitality and healthcare industries.
Ms. Kleoppel's litigation experience spans a broad range of legal issues, including drafting pleadings, drafting and arguing motions, discovery management, complex commercial disputes, breach of contract, fraud claims, trade secret litigation, commercial arbitration, alternative dispute resolution and settlement negotiations.
During law school, Ms. Kleoppel interned at an advertising agency, where she gained exposure to trademark and copyright issues. She also served as a senior executive editor of the Baylor Law Review.
- Baylor Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Kansas, B.S., Finance and Marketing
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Dean’s Academic Full Tuition Scholarship, Baylor Law School
- Veterans Law Moot Court Team, Baylor Law School, Fall 2017
- Business Honors Program, University of Kansas
- Order of Omega
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars