Kelsie Knight is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Houston office. Ms. Knight advises public and private clients on a range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity fund formations and general corporate governance.
In addition, Ms. Knight has experience representing clients in financing transactions, including large commercial banks in connection with syndicated lending, acquisition financing, note purchase and sale transactions, and the workout and restructuring of credit facilities.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Texas A&M University, B.A., cum laude
- SIRE, Board of Directors
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- 12th Man Foundation
- South Texas College of Law (SCTL) Alumni Association
- South Texas Law Review, Editor in Chief
- Houston A&M Club
- American Bar Association
- One to Watch, The Best Lawyers in America guide, Houston Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, 2021, 2023-2024; Houston Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2023-2024