Angela D. Koerber is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Century City office. Ms. Koerber focuses her practice on real estate finance, including portfolio transactions, mezzanine financing, construction loans, defeasances, loan assumptions and preferred equity, as well as acquisitions, dispositions and general property matters.
Ms. Koerber has experience with a host of asset types, including multifamily projects, office buildings, retail centers, industrial complexes, hotels and vacant land. She also represents a variety of clients, including investment funds, institutional lenders and private equity firms.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Koerber was an attorney at a boutique national real estate law firm in Los Angeles.
- Representation of a multinational private equity firm in connection with more than $500 million in mortgage and mezzanine financing secured by a portfolio of 30 office buildings
- Representation of an institutional lender in the origination of a $61.5 million construction loan for future office space and underground parking
- Representation of a real estate investment company in connection with dispositions of more than 20 multifamily assets across the U.S.
- Representation of a real estate development and investment firm in the $170 million refinancing of a hotel and waterpark
- Representation of a privately held real estate investment adviser in connection with a $148 million acquisition of real estate investment trust (REIT) interests and parking property and the financing in connection therewith, including dealings with the client's German investor
- Representation of a real estate investment company in connection with dispositions of internationally branded hotels in Glendale and Irvine, California
- Representation of a private equity company in the $156 million sale of ground lease and fee interests for office properties located in San Diego, California
- Representation of a real estate investment adviser and its foreign investor in connection with a $172 million acquisition and related financing of a prominent retail promenade
- Representation of an investment fund in connection with a $93.5 million acquisition of a mall in Las Vegas
- Representation of a privately owned commercial real estate investment and development company in connection with multiple financings of office, lofts and retail assets in Austin, Texas
- Representation of an institutional real estate investor in dispositions via auction of a host of real estate assets, including hotels
- UCLA School of Law, J.D., Specialization in Business Law
- UCLA, B.A., summa cum laude
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Phi Beta Kappa