Judith E. Kreitzer is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Fort Lauderdale office. Ms. Kreitzer's practice has a particular emphasis on commercial real estate lending, commercial real estate lending workouts, commercial loan sales and asset-based lending.
Ms. Kreitzer has significant experience in representing domestic and international lenders in the closing and negotiations of large complex commercial financing transactions secured by real estate and other types of collateral. These include multibank syndicated transactions and portfolio loans, acquisition loans, construction loans and permanent financing, including multifamily residential, retail, office and industrial projects, bridge financing, mezzanine financing and commercial mortgage-backed security (CMBS) loans, as well as multistate mortgage financing transactions. She concentrates in real estate secured financing at inception, renewal and if restructuring (i.e., workout, large pooled note sales and/or foreclosure) is required. These representations often include documentation of multi-lender transactions, including syndications, participations and other intercreditor arrangements such as mezzanine financing.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., with honors
- Emory University, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2015-2022
- Holland & Knight Community Service All-Star, 2019
- Holland & Knight PCS Pro Bono All-Star, 2018
- Top Dealmaker of the Year Finalist, Construction Financing, Daily Business Review, 2016
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated