Zhandos Kuderin is an attorney in the New York office of Holland & Knight and a member of the Asset Finance Group. Mr. Kuderin focuses his practice in the areas of asset-based, aircraft and vessel finance and leasing.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Kuderin worked as a legal fellow for the New York City Law Department in the area of municipal finance. While in law school, Mr. Kuderin served as an Articles Editor for the Michigan Journal of International Law.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude
- University College London, LL.B., Upper Second Class Honors
- New York
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, New York Transportation Law Ones to Watch, 2024
- Rising Star, New York Super Lawyers magazine, 2023
- Global Airline Restructuring Deal of the Year, Airfinance Journal, 2022
- Asia-Pacific Deal of the Year, Airfinance Journal, 2021
- Asia-Pacific Restructuring Deal of the Year, Aviation 100 Deals of the Year Awards, Airline Economics, 2021