Loren McRae Lancaster
Loren Lancaster is a labor and employment attorney who represents and counsels employers on matters arising under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), as well as state law torts arising from employment disputes. Her experience includes the defense of employers in the healthcare, banking and financial services, manufacturing and other industries.
Previously, Ms. Lancaster gained experience as an associate in the Birmingham, Alabama, office of Balch & Bingham LLP. Additionally, she was a member of the Alabama Law Institute and assisted in drafting Alabama Code § 6-5-770 et seq., the Alabama Right of Publicity Act.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Virginia, B.A.
- All U.S. District Courts in Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Nashville Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Alabama Law Institute, Drafting Committee for Alabama Code Section 6-5-770 et seq.
- Preschool Partners, Birmingham, Alabama, Junior Board Member, 2012-2016