Laura C. Lashus is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office and a member of the firm's Litigation Section. Ms. Lashus focuses her practice on a variety of litigation and dispute resolution matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Lashus served as a law clerk to the Honorable A. Joe Fish of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
During law school, Ms. Lashus interned for the Honorable Jeffrey S. Boyd of the Supreme Court of Texas and was a member of the Texas Law Review. Additionally, Ms. Lashus participated in the school's Domestic Violence Law Clinic.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- Tulane University, B.A., Political Science and Homeland Security, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Genesis Young Leaders