Tiffani G. Lee is a partner in Holland & Knight's Miami office and a member of the firm's South Florida Litigation Group. She concentrates her practice in the area of complex commercial litigation in the state and federal courts of Florida. She is experienced in handling contract disputes, corporate dissolution actions, securities fraud actions, shareholder derivative actions and actions alleging various business torts. Ms. Lee tries cases in the state and federal courts of Florida.
In 2018, Ms. Lee was appointed as a special master in Chinese drywall litigation pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. As the court-appointed special master, she will coordinate disclosure and discovery schedules, resolve privilege or similar questions, monitor scheduling of depositions, and make recommendations to the District Court on discovery disputes.
Ms. Lee has been involved in the firm's diversity and inclusion initiatives throughout her career at the firm. Since 2009, she has served as the firmwide Diversity Partner. In that capacity, she leads the Diversity Council and serves on the firm’s Practice & Operations Committee and Partner Compensation Committee. She frequently speaks on diversity-related issues at conferences sponsored by national organizations and at client-sponsored diversity programs.
In the community, Ms. Lee is a member of the Orange Bowl Committee, Greater Miami Chapter of The Links, Incorporated, and the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Professionalism Panel. She is also a Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Miami.
While in law school, Ms. Lee was President of the Honor Council, Writing and Research Editor of the University of Miami Law Review, elected to the Order of the Coif and awarded membership in the Iron Arrow Honor Society, the highest honor attainable at the University of Miami.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Florida, B.S., Public Relations, with high honors
- All U.S. District Courts in Florida
- Orange Bowl Committee
- Eleventh Judicial Circuit Professionalism Panel
- The Links, Incorporated – Greater Miami Chapter
- Federal Magistrate Judge Merit Selection Panel, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Past member
- The Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association, Past President, Young Lawyers Section; Board of Directors
- American Bar Association
- Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. Bar Association
- Center for Ethics & Public Service at the University of Miami School of Law, founding Fellow and Past Advisory Board Member
- ABA Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession, former Commissioner
- Top 10 Women in Law, Daily Business Review, 2017
- South Florida's 50 Most Powerful Black Business Leaders, Legacy magazine, 2014
- South Florida's 25 Most Influential & Prominent Black Women in Business, Legacy magazine, 2012
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Fellows Program, 2012
- First African-American woman to serve as President of the Dade County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section
- Florida Legal Elite, Florida Trend magazine, 2010-2013, 2016, 2018
- Top Lawyer, South Florida Legal Guide, 2013-2021
- Top Up and Comer, South Florida Legal Guide, 2008-2011
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2010-2020
- Top 40 Under 40, South Florida Business Journal, 2009
- Florida Legal Elite "Up & Comer," Florida Trend magazine, 2007-2008