Jeremiah Mayfield is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office and Practice Group Leader for the Texas Region of the Corporate, M&A and Securities Group. Mr. Mayfield focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, investment fund formations, public and private capital raises, joint ventures and corporate governance matters. He represents a variety of clients across a number of industries, with a particular focus on energy-related companies, including upstream, midstream, oilfield services and clean technology.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D., with honors
- Baylor University, B.B.A., cum laude
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Corporate Law, 2022
- Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine, Corporate Law: Private Equity, 2021; Corporate Law: General, 2022
- Rising Star, Texas Super Lawyers magazine, 2013-2018
- The Legal 500 USA, M&A/Corporate and Commercial: M&A – Middle-Market (Sub-$500m), 2015