James M. McCrae is a partner in Holland & Knight's Orlando office. He is a Florida Bar Board Certified Construction Lawyer who represents contractors and subcontractors in the area of construction litigation. Most recently, Mr. McCrae represented a floating dock contractor in appeals regarding the bond principal's defense of the surety's claim for indemnification before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the Florida Supreme Court.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. McCrae worked as a project manager for a local general commercial contractor, where he was responsible for overseeing commercial construction projects ranging in value from $1 million to $12 million.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- University of Central Florida, B.A.
- All State Courts in Florida
- All U.S. District Courts in Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Orange County Bar Association, Seminole County
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Litigation - Construction, 2009-2021
- Florida Bar Board Certified Construction Lawyer