Kelly McNeill is an attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office and member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group. Ms. McNeill represents clients in litigation matters involving various industries and issues, including aviation, breach of contract, mass tort, insurance and trademark matters. Ms. McNeill is also a member of the firm's National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigation practice.
Ms. McNeill's representative matters include:
- representation of commercial air carriers in various disputes resulting from NTSB investigated accidents and turbulence incidents
- member of team coordinating discovery, defense and ultimately securing dismissal of claims for generic pharmaceutical defendants in one of the largest federal multidistrict litigations in the country
- member of trial team representing commercial insurance broker in a dispute involving claims of negligent procurement, fraud and breach of fiduciary duty
- defense of entities in various trademark disputes concerning infringement and cancellation of trademarks
- member of briefing team for thousands of arbitration claims filed by claimants alleging deceptive practices by tax-filing service
Ms. McNeill is passionate about pro bono work and active in the firm's pro bono efforts, including representation of active U.S. military members, advocating for better mental health services in Florida prisons, and helping coordinate the development and execution of the "Shine A Light" television program that was broadcast throughout the country on the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks.
During law school, Ms. McNeill interned in the Litigation Bureau of the New York State Attorney General's office, served as a staff member for the Fordham Urban Law Journal, and worked as a teaching assistant for the first-year legal writing program. Prior to law school, Ms. McNeill worked as a care coordinator for a cancer center in New Jersey, where she helped ensure patient access to medication.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- The College of New Jersey, B.S., Criminology
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Outstanding Services Award, American Bar Association (ABA) Military Pro Bono Project, 2023
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021