Lauren N. Moritz is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Los Angeles office and a member of the firm's Private Wealth Services Group. Ms. Moritz represents beneficiaries and individual, professional and corporate fiduciaries in complex trust and estate litigation, as well as elder law, conservatorship and guardianship matters.
Having served as a judicial extern for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County Probate Court, Ms. Moritz brings an insightful perspective to trust, estate and probate litigation issues pending before the probate courts.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D.
- Chapman University, B.A., summa cum laude
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Trust and Estate Conference Scholar, University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2018