Jenifer J. Norwalk is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office. Ms. Norwalk focuses her practice on state and federal appeals, complex commercial disputes and white collar criminal defense.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Norwalk clerked for the Honorable Stanley Marcus of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and the Honorable Donald M. Middlebrooks of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
While in law school, Ms. Norwalk served as an articles editor of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review and was a Littleton Fellow legal writing instructor.
- University of Pennsylvania, J.D., magna cum laude
- Emory University, B.A., Art History, summa cum laude
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- G. Newton Greene Memorial Prize, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2021
- Dolores K. Sloviter Prize, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2021
- Edwin R. Keedy Law Review Award, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2021
- Phi Beta Kappa