Marybeth O'Keefe is a business attorney who focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, licensing, commercial contracts and corporate governance matters.
Ms. O'Keefe represents public and private corporate clients and private equity funds in a variety of industries, including consumer products, manufacturing, healthcare, software and technology.
Ms. O'Keefe's representative matters include:
- represented the shareholders of Quirch Foods Co., a leading distributor and exporter of food products, in its sale to Palladium Equity Partners
- represented Berenson Holdings LLC in the joint acquisition with Sagewind Capital of The Athene Group, a software and services company serving the wealth management industry
- represented Capital Partners Holdings Inc. in its acquisition of Spray Control Systems LLC (Minimizer), engaged in the business of designing, developing, manufacturing, selling, marketing and distributing aftermarket accessories for the heavy-duty truck market
- represented Velocity Outdoor Inc., a portfolio company of Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI), in its acquisition of Ravin Crossbows LLC, a leading designer, manufacturer and innovator of crossbows and accessories
- represented Brynwood Partners in its sale of Back to Nature Foods Company to B&G Foods
- represented a Fortune 100 company in its acquisition of several institutional pharmacies
- represented High Ridge Brands Co., a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its acquisition of Dr. Fresh LLC
- represented High Ridge Brands Co. in its acquisition of Continental Fragrances Ltd., owner of the Salon Grafix hair styling brand
- represented a private equity fund in acquisition financing in connection with the purchase of Sunny Delight Beverages Co. from J.W. Childs Associates
- represented a private equity fund in the disposition of CamelBak Products LLC, the inventor of the hands-free hydration gear and a global leader in personal hydration gear, to Vista Outdoor Inc.
- represented Back to Nature Foods Company in its acquisition of the SnackWell's business from Mondelēz Global LLC
- represented a private equity fund in the formation of Back to Nature Foods Company and its acquisition of a specialty food business from Mondelēz Global LLC
- represented a private equity fund in the formation of Harvest Hill Beverage Company and its acquisition of the Juicy Juice business from Nestlé USA
- represented a specialty finance company that provides customized financing to small and midsized businesses in connection with a subordinated secured term loan to the fourth-largest car rental agency in the U.S.
- represented Omnicare Inc. in its acquisition of the institutional pharmacy business of LifeMed Pharmacy LLC
- represented a venture capital partnership focused on healthcare investing in its formation and capitalization of corporations dedicated to the development of novel therapeutic applications