Jackson Oliver focuses his practice on federal, state and local taxation of corporations, partnerships, individuals and nonprofit organizations. His experience includes planning and advising on federal and state tax implications of business transactions, representing clients in tax controversy matters and other general tax-related matters.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- University of Oklahoma, B.B.A.
- U.S. Tax Court
- American Bar Association, Tax Section
- State Bar of Texas, Tax Section
- Dallas Bar Association, Tax Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dean's Achievement Award, The University of Texas School of Law