John P. O'Neill
John P. O'Neill is a real estate partner and the practice group leader of the Boston Real Estate Practice. Mr. O'Neill regularly counsels institutional and international investors as well as their advisors in negotiating agreements across the capital stack, including financing and joint venture investments.
Mr. O'Neill also routinely represents investors and their advisors in conventional and tax advantaged multifamily transactions with a focus on portfolio dispositions, acquisitions and financings as well as modifications, workouts, defeasances and dispositions of existing transactions.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Dartmouth College, A.B.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Real Estate Finance Association
- National Multi Housing Council
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2013-2022
- Chambers USA – America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Real Estate, 2021