Brandon S. Palacio is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and a member of the firm's Corporate Services Team. Mr. Palacio focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), private equity and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Palacio served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Paul C. Huck of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
During law school, Mr. Palacio was executive managing editor of the Florida Law Review and vice president of the Association for Law and Business. Additionally, Mr. Palacio was a member of the Florida Alternative Dispute Resolution Team.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Central Florida, B.S.B.A., Finance, summa cum laude
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Order of the Coif
- Book Award, Mergers and Acquisitions, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2021
- Book Award, Finance for Lawyers, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2020
- Book Award, Appellate Advocacy, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2019
- Frank E. Maloney Outstanding 2L Editor Award, Florida Law Review, 2019