Daniel J. Pasky is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Jacksonville office. Mr. Pasky's practice focuses on representing business clients in commercial, bankruptcy and financial services litigation in state and federal court.
Mr. Pasky has experience helping clients navigate consumer-based claims, regulatory issues and managing national litigation portfolios. In addition, he is a community-driven attorney and strives to help clients and colleagues make their communities a better place to live and do business.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Pasky worked in the complex commercial litigation section of a national law firm, where he represented large and mid-sized banks, holding and financial technology (FinTech) companies, and loan servicers.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- Auburn University, B.A., Political Science
- All State Courts in Florida
- All Federal Courts in Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- All State Courts in Alabama
- All Federal Courts in Alabama
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- GreenLeaf Lakes Homeowners Association Inc., Board of Directors, President, 2016-Present
- Limelight Theatre Inc., Board of Directors, 2017-Present
- St. Johns Board of County Commissioners, Cultural Resource Review Board, January 2018-January 2022
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers magazine, Business/Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Intellectual Property, 2016-2018
- Up and Comer, Florida Legal Elite, Florida Trend magazine, 2015