Kendra Peterson is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Orange County office. Ms. Peterson focuses on all aspects of general and complex business litigation, including contract disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, business torts and violations of securities laws.
During law school, Ms. Peterson served as an associate notes editor for the Syracuse Law Review and was a member of the Syracuse Advocacy Honors Society, Trial Division. She also completed a judicial internship for the Hon. William Q. Hayes in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California. In addition, she worked as a legal research assistant to Professor Nina Brown, focusing on First Amendment law and freedom of speech.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- California State University, Long Beach, B.A.
- Justinian Honors Society, Syracuse University College of Law, 2020
- Civil Procedure and Property Law, Academic Success Fellow, Syracuse University College of Law, 2020
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Trial Practice, 2020