Sheila Petty is a finance and real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. Ms. Petty concentrates her practice on representing business entities and financial institutions in connection with commercial finance transactions, including senior debt financing, real estate financing, acquisition financing, leveraged cash-flow lending and asset-based lending, with specific industry experience in senior housing financing. Ms. Petty also has experience counseling clients on a broad array of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, and commercial and agricultural leasing.
- Represented the agent in connection with a $93.7 million syndicated loan facility secured by a portfolio of skilled nursing and assisted living facilities located throughout the West Coast
- Represented the lender in connection with a $32 million term loan secured by a senior housing facility located in Florida
- Represented the lender in connection with a $25 million revolving credit facility provided to an industrial manufacturing company
- Represented the agent in connection with an approximately $80 million syndicated loan facility secured, in part, by a portfolio of industrial properties located throughout the Southeast
- Represented the agent in connection with an approximately $28 million syndicated unitranche loan facility to an equipment rental company
- Represented the agent in connection with a $74 million term and guidance loan facility to an airport concessions company
- Represented the agent in connection with a $50 million loan facility to finance the acquisition of distressed and performing commercial loans, including commercial mortgage loans secured by commercial properties located throughout the U.S.
- Represented the lender in connection with a $7.5 million construction loan to finance the construction of a hotel in Fort Worth, Texas
- Represented buyers and sellers throughout the U.S. in connection with the purchase and sale of numerous office buildings, multifamily apartment units, vacant land for development, farms and ranches
- Represented corporate fiduciary with real estate asset management matters, including leasing of agricultural properties and negotiating land use agreements
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Vanderbilt University, B.A.
- Outstanding Services Award, American Bar Association Military Pro Bono Project, 2018