Nicholas Pierre-Paul is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. Mr. Pierre-Paul focuses his practice on general commercial and corporate litigation matters, as well as governmental investigative and enforcement proceedings.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Pierre-Paul served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Jacqueline Becerra of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
While in law school, Mr. Pierre-Paul was a writing editor for the Inter-America Law Review. He also served as the 1L representative and alumni relations chair for the Black Law Students Association.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., Business Administration
- The Florida Bar
- Virgil Hawkins Florida Chapter National Bar Association Scholarship, 2023
- Dean's Certificate of Achievement in Legal Communication and Research I, University of Miami School of Law, Fall, 2020
- Dean's Certificate of Achievement Award in Civil Procedure I, University of Miami School of Law, Fall, 2020
- Dean's Merit Scholar, University of Miami School of Law, 2020-2023