Karla F. Pizarro is an attorney at Holland & Knight's Dallas office and a member of the firm's Real Estate Section. Ms. Pizarro handles a wide variety of legal issues in the real estate, financial and hospitality industries.
During law school, Ms. Pizarro interned at a boutique business firm where she gained exposure to immigration law, and trademark and copyright issues. She was also a student-attorney in the Texas Tech Civil Practice Clinic, where she handled family law and estate planning matters.
Ms. Pizarro also served as the president of the Hispanic Law Students Association, as well as a member of the Student Pro Bono Board and the Board of Barristers.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A.
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021
- Dallas Hispanic Law Foundation Scholarship, Texas Tech University School of Law, 2019-2020
- National Trial Competition, Texas Tech University School of Law, Fall 2018