Micah Prude is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. Mr. Prude focuses his practice on advising employers about sensitive and complex employment-related legal issues. He has experience handling a variety of matters such as internal investigations involving allegations of employee misconduct; employee management, counseling and discipline; non-competition, non-solicitation and confidentiality matters; and compliance with state and federal anti-discrimination laws.
Mr. Prude also has an active trial and appellate practice in which he represents employers facing claims of whistleblower retaliation, wrongful termination, harassment, wage and hour violations and breach of contract issues.
Mr. Prude is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with honors
- Abilene Christian University, B.S., with honors
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Bar Association for the Fifth Federal Circuit
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL), Leadership Class, 2013
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Texas Super Lawyers magazine, 2021
- Top 100 Texas Up-and-Coming Attorneys, Texas Super Lawyers magazine, 2018-2019
- Rising Star, Texas Super Lawyers magazine, Employment and Labor, 2012-2019
- The Legal 500 USA, Recommended Attorney, Labor and Employment: Labor and Employment Litigation; Labor and Employment: Labor and Employment Disputes (Including Collective Actions) – Defense, 2015-2016