Lauren Robertson is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Tampa office. Ms. Robertson focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. She represents businesses and individuals in cases involving contract disputes, shareholder disputes, breaches of fiduciary duty, unfair and deceptive trade practices, and business torts.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Robertson served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Julie Sneed of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the Honorable Joel Hoppe of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia.
While in law school, Ms. Robertson served as the editor in chief of the Washington and Lee Law Review, a legal writing Burks Scholar for Professor Mona Houck, a Kirgis Fellow, and a class representative for the Student Library Advisory Council. She also worked as a research assistant for Professors Brandon Hasbrouck and Johanna Bond.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Florida State University, B.A., cum laude
- All State Courts in Florida
- Omicron Delta Kappa, Alpha Circle
- Garnet & Gold Key, Florida State University
- Order of the Coif
- Randall P. Bezanson Award, Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2022