Rebecca "Becca" K. Rosen is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office. Ms. Rosen focuses her practice on representing public and private companies, including private equity firms and portfolio companies, in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), dispositions, joint ventures, co-investments and other corporate transactions as well as general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Rosen worked for a law firm in New York, where she gained experience in M&A, securities exchange reporting and compliance, governance, shareholder activism and other corporate matters.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Miami, B.A., magna cum laude
- New York
- New York University Law Review, 2018-2020
- United Way Miami, Young Leaders Executive Committee
- Order of the Coif
- George P. Foulk Memorial Award, New York University School of Law, 2020
- Butler Scholar, New York University School of Law, 2019
- Pomeroy Scholar, New York University School of Law, 2018
- Dean's List, University of Miami, 2014-2017
- Provost's Honor Roll, University of Miami, 2014-2017