Trevor C. Ruff is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Atlanta office and a member of the firm's Corporate Services Team. Mr. Ruff focuses his practice on international and domestic, public and private mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, commercial transactions and general corporate matters.
Mr. Ruff also regularly advises global companies on legal and business considerations in corporate and commercial transaction negotiations, operational structuring and management, compliance considerations and governance matters. Mr. Ruff has experience in the energy, industry and infrastructure, software and transportation sectors.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Ruff worked for Schneider Electric, a global Fortune 500 energy management and automation company where he served as legal counsel for mergers and acquisitions and global integration.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D.
- Assumption College, B.A., cum laude
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Journal of Transnational Law & Policy, Executive Editor
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Book Award, Taxation I, Florida State University College of Law